Tuesday, April 17, 2012

First Day at New Man House

So we arrived in New Man House on the night of March 31st, we got to meet Woodsys' friend Ron Tsung and his family of two boys, with a little girl on the way. He arranged our schedules so that we could go out with them for Dim Sum Sunday after church in Kowloon City, originally our schedule said that we would have to stay at the House. Woodsy had told me before we came that I would be staying with the girls but he had assumed that I would still be in the same house as him, just on a different floor with the other girls. But, instead I was in an entirely different building to sleep. All the girls, whether they were helping in Blk 2,3, or 4, stayed where I did. We actually were right next door to Ron. We had a little kitchenette, and a washer. It was quite nice and was probably better thean staying in the same house as all the brothers. I got to know the girls well. There was a Chinese girl that was a teacher for the teenagers, and then Libby who was in Blk 3 with me, as well as Georgina with Blk 4 (same as Seth and Regan). Both from England

The way that New Man House is set up, is that there is gate to get in and once in, the building to your right is Blk 5, where I slept upstairs. In that same building is the school and downstairs the kitchens and weight room. Behind that building is an Olympic sized swimming pool.

Then to the left of the pool are four buildings. Blk 1, 2,3, and 4. Blk 1 is for visitors, Blk 2 is the teenager house and Blk 3 and 4 are for the adults.



No comments:

Post a Comment