There are honestly centipedes, everywhere! Dead, or alive there are heaps ;). The meeting with Pastor Mark went really well! He drove us to his house where pretty much his whole family was home and we all talked about church. theology and why we came to Capernwray. We drank cappacinos and ate TimTams, as well as caramel sponge cake. He said that we are welcome to come over anytime since his house is about 2 min into Moss Vale. I told him about all the stuff we are required to pay for at the school and he said we were welcome to use his internet as well!
Last Night a bunch of the girls and guys who didn't have youthgroup worked out to an aerobics and abs video, it was actually alot of fun mostly because one of the guys overly exaggerated the aerobics. I am quite sore today.
After that we played animal snap for five minutes before watching law abiding citizen, It was a pretty decent movie! Not everyone ended up watching like we'd planned because they went to Street Meat which is an outreach thing where they cook sausages outside and hand them out to whoever is at the pubs at night.
I should probably get up and go to breakfast.... I have to get to work on my biblestudy and then make a quick trip into town before coming back and working more on my biblestudy! I really should finish either today before going to see The Vow, or sunday morning before afternoon church....
what are timtams?? lol
ReplyDeleteThey are pretty much like a chocolate cookie cake, really hard to explain but they are amazing! I'll try and remember to bring you some ;)
ReplyDelete