Monday, February 13, 2012

Hong Kong

So, I still don't know for sure if I am going to be traveling to Hong Kong for spring break.... we had our second meeting today and 6 people showed up! I just finished my interview with Woodsy and I think he is going to let us know by the end of today who the team is. I definitely spoke the answers from my heart, which made me emotional.... but I know that if God wants me in Hong Kong that he'll let Woodsy know.

On a brighter note, today at breakfast all the girls got asked out on a valentines dinner date for tomorrow. (candlelight!) All the guys came into the main lounge singing, and it was really sweet! I think all the girls were impressed :) Tomorrow is going to be a great day and if it's nice out on wednesday, we will get to go to the beach!

Hmm, Sunday school yesterday went by fantastic. We talked about angels and Satans fall from heaven. I think the kids were pretty interested! The kids range from 3yrs to 12 yrs, and Alannah is the youngest. She tells everyone to call her "Big Girl Snuffy " the dog ;). Its really cute but I feel so dumb calling her that lol. There was finally some people close to my age at church this wekk which was really cool. SN@ C was great again! They didn't get as high of a mark as us but they tried super hard and did awesome!

Well its thundering outside and pouring rain.... maybe even some hail too. I will try and let you know how tomorrow goes! I'm looking forward to it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment