“When I came to the spring today, I said, ‘LORD, God of my master Abraham, if you will, please grant success to the journey on which I have come." Genesis 24:42
Monday, February 6, 2012
Sunday!
So I went to my new church yesterday which is held at a Christian School and there are about 25 people in the congregation. The pastor is really nice and has no theological training so he told me and Rachel that we already knew more then him after only a week at Capernwray. Most of the people there are younger married couples with kids. The only person close to my age other than Rachel is the music leader, he leads music all by himself and has an amazing voice! I was really impressed! So far we don't have anything specific to our ministry other than just helping them get established, which is cool. We had to leave right after the service to get back for SN @ C, since my team was adamant that they wouldn't get an A without me haha. It went really well, about 15-20 people showed and with the capernwray students it seemed like alot! Adam started out as MC and did a really good job getting people comfortable, then we introduced ourselves and I read the prodical son while my team acted it out. It was really funny and I had a hard time trying not to laugh. The game was next and it was a race to put together a puzzle and surprisingly the 10 p puzzle took them quite a while! After that I explained how our life is like a puzzle and that without one piece we cannot be complete and related that to the story., We continued with a video and it really hit the message home, that and our conclusion as well as some other stuff, we took just enough time and got an A-! First team to present and we did that well! Our team worked so well together and all I can say is that it was definitely God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wow that sounds great!:) australia sounds like its living up to all your expectations.congrats on the A-!:-)
ReplyDelete