“When I came to the spring today, I said, ‘LORD, God of my master Abraham, if you will, please grant success to the journey on which I have come." Genesis 24:42
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Wednesday in Australia
So Australia has been great so far! There is a path through the woods by the river that leads to a park and it is absolutely beautiful.... The scenery and animals all around are amazing. Today we had workday and learned all about Occupational Health and Safety. We learned how to operate a whipper-snipper, and that we have to wear safety glasses and earplugs. Later we went bowling in Bowral and I got a strike on my first turn! We went to McDonalds after and had a .50 cent ice cream, then back to the school and my group practiced for SN @ C. This stands for Sunday Night at Capernwray, and we as a group put together a program for the locals. We are the first group to do this and do not have as much time as the other groups will have, but I think its going to go well with Gods direction :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment