“When I came to the spring today, I said, ‘LORD, God of my master Abraham, if you will, please grant success to the journey on which I have come." Genesis 24:42
Monday, January 30, 2012
Church and other stuff
So church was very different then what I m used to. We actually broke the bread for communion and stood for the whole thing. Before that we had morning tea with the church. We went for a nice drive yesterday and saw more of the countryside which was really nice, then we had afternoon tea at a Canadians house (homemade oreos :) ) Right now Im sitting in an internet cafè in Bowral prounouced Barrel. I find that everyone wears different kind of clothes.... like some guys are still wearing short shorts :P, and the womens clothing seems so outdated..... I mean I would have to really look for clothes that I would like to buy. I bought "washing powder" though and some chocolate milk for teatime haha. I usually like drinking coffee and tea at home but since its so warm here I don't feel like it at all. There are 29 students this semester. Two from Australia, One from New Zealand , I think Four from the States, a family from Australia and pretty much the rest from Canada :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment