“When I came to the spring today, I said, ‘LORD, God of my master Abraham, if you will, please grant success to the journey on which I have come." Genesis 24:42
Friday, January 27, 2012
Touring and more friends
I met up with Amanda and Taylor, two girls from Canada, and we went to Darling Harbour... absolutely beautiful but I forgot my camera :(. It's so easy to make new friends and so much fun! There were these rugs in darling harbour in the grass that people lay on, it made me think of something dogs would curl up on. We walked the whole harbour, there were water fountains, a playground, maritime museum and a ship on the water. It was a nice change from China Town and we found a food court with more normal fast food. The Chinese gardens were nice but we didn't pay to go inside so just saw the fish and some statues. There were people feeding the seagulls, a dance crew cleaning up, and a little baby running around naked. Quite the scenery... and i NEED to go to bed but its only 5:30pm here :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
no more forgetting camera chick... i'm living through you on this experience!! love this blog thingy its great!
ReplyDeleteI have lots of time to take pictures so no worries :)
ReplyDelete