So I waited for an hour and a half for my new friend Jamie to get through customs and meet up with me at the airport. I was worried I had missed her but Jeff found her for me haha. Jamie is super nice and we had a few good laughs in Chinatown where we had lunch. A chinese woman started talking to Jamie (who is Korean) and she said "sorry, I don't understand your language!" lol. Best chinese food I've had in a long time! We're probably going to do some more sightseeing and try and find a place other than china town.... :)
I bought some postcards, just need to write on them and get some stamps!
All is good in Australia
wow why am i the only one commenting on this (or maybe i can only see my own comments) haha its so exciting!!!:) i cant believe you are in australia! so are you and jamie staying in the same hotel? post more about australia when you get a chance... is is totally beautiful?:)
ReplyDelete