“When I came to the spring today, I said, ‘LORD, God of my master Abraham, if you will, please grant success to the journey on which I have come." Genesis 24:42
Saturday, January 28, 2012
Capernwray Australia!
So I will give you a rundown of my day.... This morning we "hailed" a taxi to the train station and met up with Amanda and Taylor. I am so thankful for "lifts" or we would have had to drag our luggage up stairs :P. We got safely to Campbelltown with a little help from our guardian angel (overweight man, little bit smelly) he made sure we knew where to get off and which train to transfer onto :). Amanda didn't "mind the gap" and her suitcase fell through so he helped us there too. We ended up meeting up with more Capernwray students at the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment