Saturday, March 3, 2012

Saturday at Capers

So.... I still haven't finished my outline so thats on my to do list. Last night we watched Despicable Me and then some of us walked to the Briars for the Friday night Live music. I kind of wanted to have some cake but $10.50 is a little too much. After that Jamie REALLY wanted to go to Mackas (mcDonalds) and was quite set on it. Since Woodsy didn't take anyone to the movies, Jamie asked him to drive us. He agreed and the guys wanted to keep it a secret from everyone, but then Regan invited Seth. Of course it was really an open invitation for everyone so once we piled into the van, Woodsy stopped back at the conference Hall to make sure no one else wanted to come. So Jamie, myself, Seth, Rega, Olivia and Dustin went to Mackas in Mittagong.

We got there and ended up meeting up with OneLife youth group and Emily, Kyle and Brittany who had gone there. I had some fries and a hot fudge sundae, I probably should have just settled for a .50 cent cone, since nothing else is that cheap. Here when you shop at any grocerystore, there are coupons on the back and I had one for Mackas but forgot to bring it... Kyle ended up buying me an ice cream cone as well.

We returned to Capernwray and entered the conference Hall to a dance party, I didn't participate but it sure was entertaining to watch.

This morning was a flexi Breakfast, so I had to be there before 8:30 to set up the lunch meat so everyone could make sandwiches, as well as to make toast for breakfast. Lots of people skipped altogether and a few guys had asked Olivia and I to make them sandwiches.

Today, almost everyone will be heading out at 3:45pm for Hillsong. I'm not going because I made other plans to hang out with Krissy. I think there is a total of 5 students staying back, so it should be an interesting Dinner ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment