Thursday, February 16, 2012

sunburn on workday..

So yes I have my first Australian sunburn, and it hurts.... I was out working in the orchard and didn t put sunscreen on the back of my neck, then we went to the beach and I don t think that made it any better!

The beach was super fun though, we drove out to Kiama and then walked up to the blowhole. It was WAY better than the ones in Hawaii. After that we walked into town for ice cream :). Unfortunately I got blisters on my feet and it rubbed enough that it started to bleed. So, I got a box of bandaids.... :P.

Despite all my sores and sunburns I had a good time and was glad the whole school got to go out all together. Starting next week we are just going to be doing special outings with our family group.

I think thats pretty much it, other than that the secret brother gifts that I have been giving have been going over well! Off to research and write an amazing biblestudy, so I will write soon ;)

1 comment:

  1. good luck on your bible study!! oh and i am home for reading break and i went to pick kenzie up from school and realized that i was parked behind you mom for like 10 minutes! haha didnt have a chance to say hi to her though

    ReplyDelete