Sunday, February 19, 2012

Just For Brittany ;)

So... Brittany messaged me and said I should blog so here it is. Yesterday I stayed back from the beach to work on my biblestudy and the majority of it is done! Then when everyone was back some of us played a game in the lecture hall. Essentially everyone sits in chairs in a circle and there is one empty seat. There is a person in the middle blindfolded holding a pillow. They were to call someones name and that person had to get to the empty chair without being hit, if you got hit you were in the middle. It was quite fun! Then since Woodsy was away all weekend we watched X-Men first class until 11:30 pm and then I went to bed. The night before that we watched a movie there as well and ate brownies. So today I did my laundry, which there was quite a bit of.... then after lunch I walked to the Briars for Fridas birthday but only stayed 10  min cuz I was getting picked up for church. Church went quite well, we were teaching the kids about Noah so I asked God for rain.... it didn't come til after church but maybe the kids saw it and thought back to the lesson!

Tonight the Covenant Players (drama group/family) came to perform at SN @ C and they did a great job. I'm getting to know some of the girls in the community a bit better and had a short conversation with Krissy in German haha.

Tomorrow I have a meeting to talk about my biblestudy and then a Hong Kong meeting right after. Mondays are "town" days but i've missed 2 so far due to Hong Kong meetings. I'm kind of hoping he picks a different day later on or else I'll have to bike in another day :/.

I think thats all I have to say.... Hope you all are doing well!!!

1 comment: