So, yesterday was workday and every two weeks we get assigned a different workday task as well as a different priviledge. I am now inside on workday and am working with Adam in the conference/lecture Hall. Technically we each had separate jobs but decided that it would be more fun if we worked together.
So we cleaned all morning and Sally said that if we got our tasks finished we could decorate a lost and found box.
Lunch was kind of gross, we had hotdogs but the "hotdogs" had a red covering on them that u were supposed to eat with it and they smelled like wet cat. yuck. I ate them and they didn't settle well with my stomach...
Anyways after lunch we finished the rest of our assigned jobs and got to work painting the toilet paper box so that it could be the "Loser Box". Adam had joked earlier that he was going to get paint on me but i figured I was pretty safe..
He ended up flicking water at me with the paintbrushes a few times but I got him back with a cup of water. The box is VERY colorful and I'm pretty sure no one will miss it lol
My biblestudy was afterwards and it didn't go as well as I had hoped but it wasn't at all bad. I had wanted an A on both components and ended up getting a B on presentation and an A- on content. Thats actually quite good for my first one!
Well other than that I am trying to decide what to do for the march travel weekend and although I originally didn't want to go camping, I think I might. At least I'll be able to hang out at the beach with a bunch of people from the school and also it will be pretty cheap!!
No comments:
Post a Comment