So technically my traveling is two days, but I left Australia at 2:30pm sunday, arrived in San Francisco at 11:00am Sunday and am going to be home at 11:30pm sunday. Kind of like time travel....
So one of my prayers before leaving was that I would sit by someone nice on the plane and that they would be able to keep me company in the airport for awhile. And as I'm walking onto the plane I throw in a quick, God can there be a Christian too! So I make my way to row 40, look to the right and see a man and woman. I claim my window seat and am introduced to the people sitting in my row. Mena and Christian.... haha God very funny :)
Anyways Mena turned out to be a great traveling companion and we got to talk for ahwileand when our plane landed she suggested we hang out together in the airport until her flight left. So awesome and I got to help her out a bit too, by offering duct tape to temporarily mend her suitcase and sharing my lunch since she had no credit cards!
So far so good, now less than 6 hours left until I can board my plane...
No comments:
Post a Comment