Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sleepy Sunday

I'm feeling so tired today and don't really understand why, my energy has been super low. Had a three hour nap after breakfast and am still not feeling great. I'm not sure if I'm getting a cold or what.

Yesterday was pretty fun though, I went into town and had some noodles from a place called Delicious Noodles and the name of the take-out restaurant did not lie, they were AMAZING!

Then I just hung around the school, after dinner was the student/staff session with Lynton Allen, his pastel drawings really are something! Mine, not so much.

After that we headed to the Briars to meet up with the rest of the students and to get off campus for awhile. Definitely can feel cooped up at CApernwray, even though there is lots of space.
But the night ended in a great game of three on three.

I keep thinking about the month and a half that I have left at school and have such mixed feelings, I honestly feel like I've been here forever and its going to be so weird being at home... I'm sure some surprises are awaiting me too, and soon it will be time to take a leap back into the real world!

No comments:

Post a Comment