Friday, March 23, 2012

Shopping Trip #2

So another shopping trip, and we did good. They have what is called the Reject Shop here and it is similar to a dollarstore, except more like the Buck or Two pricewise. We got a bunch of stuff for the people in Hong Kong such as chocolate eggs, toys, and deodorant. Then we headed to Woolly's ( Woolworths), we bought cheese and crackers there, oh yea if I haven't said before they LOVE their cheese and crackers. There are SO many different cheeses to buy as well as Biscuits (cookies).
After that we headed to the Centennial Vineyards, to buy wine for Jackie and Margaret. The place was beautiful and as we drove down the driveway I thought of the movie Letters to Juliet and the scene where they find the grandmothers lost love ;).  Woodsy sampled the wine and picked out the best stuff. He recommended that we buy a raspberry nectar and take it home to our mom and she will love us forever. As soon as he said there was alcohol in it, I thought, "ya..... NOPE, not something I'll be bringing home for my mom!" haha. It smelt really good though and if anyone is planning on visiting Australia, you will HAVE to go there, whether you just sit in the restaurant for coffee or sample wine and buy a bottle!

So this morning the guys got fake tattoo moustaches, and decided to leave them on while we went shopping.... Regan accidentally wiped his off, but Seth had his on the entire time. Through the checkout lines, and the pictures at the vineyard.... haha. No one said anything but I'm sure that they noticed.

Olivia has been trying to convince her parents to let her stay for second term but to no avail. She will be leaving on Saturday morning, when I leave for Hong Kong. However she is planning on coming to Alberta in December!!

No comments:

Post a Comment